- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Provides Lessons in Improving Patient and Family Experience
- Stuck in the Middle: The Unique Pressures of Conflicting Demands in Leadership
- Synova Spotlight on LEADERSHIP: Brittney Boudreaux BSN, RNC-NIC NICU IV Patient Care Manager Texas Children’s Hospital
- Synova Spotlight on LEADERSHIP: Megan Elliott, BSN, RNC-NIC Nurse Manager Levine Children’s
- Webinar: Becoming an Authentic Leader
- Keeping it Safe When the Conversation Becomes Crucial
- Synova Spotlight on LEADERSHIP: Stephanie Abbu, Clinical Business Coordinator, Neonatal Services Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Talking About My Generation
- Synova Spotlight: Diane Rogers, PLF closing speaker
- Synova Spotlight on LEADERSHIP: Linnette Carter, System Director of Women and Children’s Programs and Services at MercyHealth Hospital Rockton Ave Campus
- Emotional Intelligence Leading with Heart and Brain
- Synova Spotlight on NEWS, September 2018
- Synova Spotlight on LEADERSHIP: Ashley Matson, Director Mother Baby Unit, UPMC Hamot
- Synova Spotlight: Ashley Matson, Director Mother Baby Unit, UPMC Hamot
- “Me” to “We”: Our Journey to Accountability & Leadership: Sept 13
- Don’t miss our next webinar!!
- Are you looking to develop your new leaders?
- Another Synova Webinar
- Peer-to-Peer Mentoring to Develop Leadership Talent: August 2, 2018
- Synova Spotlight: Megan Gillespie | 2018 Perinatal Leadership Forum
- From Bench to Bedside and Back: June 27, 2018
- 2018 NLF Spirit Award Winner: Stephanie Abbu, Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, TN
- 2018 NLF Rising Star Award Winner: Anna Werner of Kootenai Health, Idaho
- Synova Spotlight: Dave Gordon | 2018 Perinatal Leadership Forum
- March of Dimes and Synova Associates Announce NICU Leadership Award Winner
- 2018 NICU Leadership Forum Speaker Line-Up
- 10 Tips on Staffing a Nursing Unit
- The Patient Experience is Everything!
- Synova Spotlight: Dr. Renee Thompson | 2017 Perinatal Leadership Forum
- Synova Spotlight: Christine Duvivier | 2017 Perinatal Leadership Forum
- Synova Associates Supports March for Babies
Synova Associates is pleased to announce the 23rd Annual NICU Leadership Forum to be held at The Wigwam, Litchfield Park, Arizona on April 28 – May 2, 2019
The 2019 Perinatal Leadership Forum will be held November 4-6, 2019 at the Wigwam Resort just outside Phoenix, Arizona.
Read more about Synova Webinars
about the NLF!
Enter your contact details and tell us what info interests you the most.