If you have not already completed the submission for your company profile page, please click here to complete the form. In order for your information to be published in the Attendee Directory, you must submit the information by February 1, 2024.
If you have not completed the name badge registrations for your company representatives attending, please click here to register all the people from your company who will be attending the meeting. Deadline is March 1, 2024.
- Diamond sponsors: up to 7 representatives
- Platinum and Gold sponsors: up to 6 representatives
- Sapphire sponsors: up to 5 representatives
- Silver sponsors: up to 4 representatives
- Bronze sponsors: up to 3 representatives
Please book your hotel as soon as possible. The NICU Leadership Forum will be held at:
5500 Sunseeker Way
Charlotte Harbor, FL
Conference room rates (resort fee is waived):
- Standard room: $229
- One bedroom suite: $259
- Two bedroom suite: $289
- Three bedroom suite: $339
Book now at https://book.passkey.com/go/Synova24
Reservations must be made prior to March 21, 2024; rooms will be available as space allows. The normal daily resort service charge is complimentary for this event. Should you need to cancel your reservation, please ensure that you do so at least 72 hours prior to arrival to prevent a cancellation fee of one night’s room and tax.
We are partnering with Alliance Exposition for drayage services. You will receive an email directly from Alliance with all of the shipping details and exhibitor services they provide.
SETUP, TAKE DOWN AND EXHIBIT TIMES
(Times are approximate and may vary by 15 minutes)
Monday, April 15th
- Exhibit Hall Set Up 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Exhibit Hall Open 3:30-6:15pm with drinks and appetizers
Tuesday, April 16th
- Exhibit Hall Open 8:30 – 10:00am with refreshments
- Exhibit Hall Prize Drawing 10:00 – 10:20am for the Passport Game
- Exhibit Hall Take Down 10:20am Exhibits must be broken down immediately. Stored boxes and crates will be delivered as quickly as possible.
To ensure maximum participation from our attendees, we will be having a “Passport Game” in order to be eligible for raffle prizes.
STANDARD BOOTH OFFERINGS AND PLACEMENT
Each booth will include:
- One skirted 6 foot table and two chairs
- 10 X 8 carpeted space
- Electricity to power a laptop if you requested it when registering (if you need additional electrical needs, you can order this at your own expense)
- Place card with company name
- General overhead lighting
- Lead retrieval is provided at no additional cost for all registered company representatives through the conference app.
Booth assignments will be made as we get closer to the conference. We try not to place competing companies in close proximity to each other, but we don’t always know who your competition is. If there is a company you prefer NOT to be next to, or a partnering company you WANT to be near, please let Kimberly Fresch know ASAP at kfresch@synovaassociates.
We strongly encourage all sponsors to attend our social event on Tuesday, April 16th from 6:00 – 9:00 pm. This is an excellent opportunity to get to know your customers better in a more “relaxed” setting. This is the evening after the exhibit breakdown, so make your travel plans to depart on Wednesday, April 17th. The party theme and final details will be communicated a few weeks before the event.
All raffles must be done through Synova and donated for the Passport Game. Items will be given away during the end of the Exhibit Hall Prize Drawing on Tuesday. (Winners MUST be present to win.)
Due to individual hospital guidelines and compliance issues for nurse leaders, Synova can no longer accept product samples as raffle items. We recommend that sponsors consider other types of items to submit for the raffle such as gift cards, gift certificates, educational resources, professional development opportunities, tech items, and small gifts that will be easy to carry home. These items are appreciated by the attendees without raising any compliance concerns.
Any questions? Contact Kimberly Fresch at kfresch@synovaassociates.