If you have not already completed the submission for your company profile page, please click here to complete the form. In order for your information to be published in the Attendee Directory, you must submit the information by February 1, 2022.
If you have not completed the name badge registrations for your company representatives attending, please click here to register all the people from your company who will be attending the meeting. Deadline is March 1, 2022.
- Diamond sponsors may have up to seven people
- Platinum and Gold sponsors may have up to six people
- Sapphire may have up to five people
- Silver sponsors may have up to four people
- Bronze sponsors may have up to three people
Please book your hotel as soon as possible. The NICU Leadership Forum will be held at:
Naples Grande Beach Resort
475 Seagate Drive
Naples, FL 34103
A limited block of rooms is being held at a special group rate of $239 per night (plus tax). The resort fee is waived. Reservations must be made prior to March 11, 2022; rooms will be available as space allows.
Reservations can be made at https://book.passkey.com/
Set on 23 waterfront acres, the resort promises to be a sanctuary of beachfront sophistication complemented by spectacular ocean views and a portfolio of world-class amenities, including a luxurious spa, an 18-hole championship golf course, 15 tournament grade tennis courts as well as a beautiful beach and a vibrant swimming pool deck at the heart of the resort experience.
We are partnering with Alliance Exposition for drayage services. Closer to the event, the primary contact will receive an email directly from Alliance with sign on information that provides all of the shipping and exhibitor services offered.
(Times are approximate and may vary by 15 minutes)
- Monday, April 4th with drinks and appetizers from 3:45-6:15pm
- Tuesday, April 5th with refreshments from 10:45am-12:45pm
To ensure maximum participation from our attendees, we will be having a “Passport Game” which requires each participant to visit the majority of booths in order to be eligible for raffle prizes.
SETUP AND TAKE DOWN
The Exhibit hall will open at 10am on Monday, April 4th for set up.
Each booth will include:
- One skirted 6 foot table and two chairs (Please email email@example.com if you do not need a table and/or chairs in your booth)
- 10 X 8 carpeted space
- Electricity to power a laptop if you requested it when registering (if you need additional electrical needs, you can order this at your own expense using the exhibitor form below)
- Place card with company name
- General overhead lighting
Exhibits must be broken down immediately following the last exhibit time (Tuesday, April 5th @ 1:15pm) Stored boxes and crates will be delivered as quickly as possible, unless they are stored under your table.
Booth assignments will be made as we get closer to the conference. We try not to place competing companies in close proximity to each other, but we don’t always know who your competition is. If there is a company you prefer NOT to be next to, or a partnering company you WANT to be near, please let Kimberly Fresch know ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strongly encourage all sponsors to attend our social event. This is an excellent opportunity to get to know your customers better in a more “relaxed” setting.
- Theme is TBD – Tuesday, April 5th 5:30-9:30pm in TBD (Please note that this is the evening after the exhibit breakdown, so make your travel plans accordingly. Most sponsors leave Wednesday, April 6th)
All raffles must be done through Synova. If you have an item that you would like to raffle, please let me know. Items valued over $100 will be given away during the end of the second exhibit time in the exhibit hall. (Winners MUST be present to win.) Items valued at less than $100 will be given away during the Synova party.
Any questions? Contact Kimberly Fresch at email@example.com.