Please use the link below to register all the people from your company who will be attending the meeting.
- Diamond sponsors may have up to seven people
- Platinum and Gold sponsors may have up to six people
- Sapphire may have up to five people
- Silver sponsors may have up to four people
- Bronze sponsors may have up to three people
One additional badge may be purchased for $375.00.
Please use this link and fill out all the required information for the Attendee Directory. In order for your information to be published in the Attendee Directory, you must submit the information by September 15, 2018
As a reminder, please book your hotel as soon as possible. The 2018 Perinatal Leadership Forum will be held at:
Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort and Spa
1000 PGA Tour Blvd.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
A limited block of rooms is being held at a special group rate of $179 per night (plus tax) plus a $5/day resort fee.
Reservations must be made prior to October 8, 2018; after that date, rooms will be available as space allows.
Click here to make your online reservation now. You may also call the hotel directly at 800-457- 4653 and specify the Synova Associates 5th Annual Perinatal Leadership Forum for the group rate. All hotel reservations are guaranteed for late arrival.
Exhibit Times (Times are approximate and may vary by 15 minutes)
- Monday, November 5th – with beverages in the Exhibit Hall from 4:00pm to 6:00pm.
- Tuesday, November 6th – Breakfast in the Exhibit Hall from 7:15am – 8:15am
- Tuesday, November 6th- from 10:15am to 11:30am with major drawings in the Exhibit Hall at the end.
To ensure maximum participation from our attendees, we will be having a “Passport Game” which requires each participant to visit every vendor in order to be eligible for raffle prizes.
Setup and Take Down
- The exhibit hall will be open at 10am on Monday, November 5th for set up. Each booth will include:
- One skirted 6 foot table (special tables or additional tables must be arranged with the hotel and there may be an additional charge to your company)
- An 8X10 carpeted space
- Electricity to power a laptop if you requested it (if you need an additional electrical outlet, you will need to contact the hotel and it will be at your own expense)
- Place card with company name
- General overhead lighting
Exhibits must be broken down immediately following the last exhibit time – Tuesday, November 6th at 11:30am. Boxes will be delivered as quickly as possible, unless they are stored under your table. The room must be cleared immediately.
Since we do not contract with an exhibit management company – or a freight carrier – we expect that you will ship your items via UPS, Fed Ex, or your own pre-arranged carrier. If you do not make those arrangements, your boxes will sit at the hotel. We do not take any responsibility for any items that are left on the last day.
Booth assignments will be made as we get closer to the conference. We try not to place competing companies in close proximity to each other, but we don’t always know who your competition is. If there is a company you prefer NOT to be next to, or one you WANT to be next to… please let Kimberly Fresch know ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ship all items to:
1000 PGA Tour Blvd
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
Hotel 904-285-7777 ext. 7052
Please include the group name (Synova, Perinatal Leadership Forum) and your on-site contact person. Items should not arrive more than three days prior to the conference.
We strongly encourage all sponsors to attend our social event. This is an excellent opportunity to get to know your customers better.
Our social event is
- Beach Blanket BINGO Party – Tuesday, November 6th at 6:45pm in the Master’s Ballroom (Please note that this is the evening after the exhibit breakdown, so make your travel plans accordingly)
All raffles must be done through Synova. If you have an item that you would like to raffle, please let me know. Items valued over $100 will be given away at the end of the second exhibit time in the exhibit hall. (Winners MUST be present to win.) Items valued at less than $100 will be given away during the Synova party.