Synova Webinars are available to nurse leaders for Continuing Education credits. If you attend a NICU Leadership Forum meeting, you have a free subscription that will give you access to the webinar videos and PowerPoint presentations.
If you did not attend the 2012 NICU Leadership Forum, but would like access to the webinars, get started today by accepting our free offer to the right. You will be able to upgrade to a full subscription after signing up for the free offer. The subscription membership will give you access to view all the webinars at your convenience for a total of 16.7 CEs.
The following webinars are available to subscribers through professional education funding from the March of Dimes, the Professional Education Sponsor of the NICU Leadership Forum. The webinars below were recorded at the 2012 NICU Leadership Forum:
- “Leading in a Changing Environment: Keeping Your Head in the Clouds and Your Feet on the Ground” by Frank Joseph, President of Centerpoint; 1.1 CEs
- “The Ultimate Marathon: Supporting Optimal Milk Supply for Pump-Dependent Mothers in the NICU” by Raylene Phillips, MD, FAAP, IBCLC & “Supporting Premature Infant Nutrition” by Kathy Gray, RNC-NIC, MSN; Webinar bundle: 1.2 CEs
- “Life is a Balancing Act” by Kat Savage and “Help…My Leadership Team Has A Split Personality” by Gladys Mabey, MN, RN; Webinar bundle: 1.5 CEs
- “Using Workforce Metrics to Manage Your Business of Nursing: Teach, Analyze, Change” by Linda Talley, MS, BSN, RN, NE-BC and “The Journey from Blue Collar Work Towards Accountable, Professional Nursing” by Melissa Hamms, RNC, BSN, MBA; Webinar bundle: 1.1 CEs
- “You Can Do This! Exceptional Leadership in Uncertain Times” Panel moderated by Heather Cherry, MHA, RN, NE-BC and includes Audrey Hubbard, RN, MSN; Lisa Mason, MHA, MBA, BSN, RN; Fern Butler, MS, RNC; Cynthia Krantz, RNC; and Laurie Hay, BSN, RN, RNC-NIC; Webinar Panel: 1.9 CEs
- “How Did You Do That? Exceptional Clinical Practice” Panel moderated by Scott Berns, MD, MPH, FAAP and includes Erin Keels, RN, MS, NNP-BC; Sheri Smith, RN, BSN; and Lori Brittingham, BSN, RN; Webinar Panel: 1.5 CEs
- “Placentas: Rebirth of the Afterbirth” by Nickie Niforatos, MD and “Grief, Pain and Loss: Family Support for the Loss of One Multiple” by Audrey Hubbard, RN, MSN; Webinar bundle 1.6 CEs
- “NICU and the Disaster Life Cycle” by John Burke, MS, EMT-1 & Dee Demma, BSN and “Environmental Sustainability” by Tara Taylor, MPH, RN; Webinar bundle: 1 CE
- “The Patient Experience of Care in the NICU: ABCs for ROI” by Mary Coughlin, MS, APN; “HEI: Healthy Environmental Initiative” by Cheryl Douglas, MAOL, IBCLC, CNML, RNC; “Creating a Professional Care Model the Caritas Way” by Pam Middleton, RN, BSN, MPA; Webinar bundle: 1.2 CEs
- “Things Fall Apart: Strategies for Crisis Intervention” Panel moderated by Tara Taylor, MPH, RN and includes Joan Rikli, MSN, RNC, CPNP, NE-BC; Denise Pavan, MSN, RN; Betty May, RNC, BSN; and Pam Sanders, RNC-NIC, MSN; Webinar Panel: 1.3 CEs
- “The Road Less Traveled” by Carol Jaeger, RN, MSN, NNP-BC; Webinar bundle: 1.1 CEs
- “Connecting the Dots: Transforming Care for Patients, Families and Caregivers” by Lori Armstrong, RN, MSN and Patricia Bondurant, DNPc, MN, RN; Webinar bundle: 1.2 CEs
- “Change: Survive and Thrive” by Terry Johnson, MN, RNC, ARNP and “Patient Safety Fridays” by Fern Butler, MS, RNC; Webinar bundle: 1.0 CE