- September 12, 2019: Striving for Success: Making Patient Experience a Priority
- July 25, 2019: Trust and Just Culture: A Model for Transforming Safety and Outcomes
- Webinar: How a Patient Tragedy Fuels a Culture of Joy
- May 30, 2019: Lessons to a New Leader
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Provides Lessons in Improving Patient and Family Experience
- Stuck in the Middle: The Unique Pressures of Conflicting Demands in Leadership
- Synova Spotlight on LEADERSHIP: Brittney Boudreaux BSN, RNC-NIC NICU IV Patient Care Manager Texas Children’s Hospital
- Synova Spotlight on LEADERSHIP: Megan Elliott, BSN, RNC-NIC Nurse Manager Levine Children’s
- Webinar: Becoming an Authentic Leader
- Keeping it Safe When the Conversation Becomes Crucial
- Synova Spotlight on LEADERSHIP: Stephanie Abbu, Clinical Business Coordinator, Neonatal Services Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Talking About My Generation
- Synova Spotlight: Diane Rogers, PLF closing speaker
- Synova Spotlight on LEADERSHIP: Linnette Carter, System Director of Women and Children’s Programs and Services at MercyHealth Hospital Rockton Ave Campus
- Emotional Intelligence Leading with Heart and Brain
- Synova Spotlight on NEWS, September 2018
- Synova Spotlight on LEADERSHIP: Ashley Matson, Director Mother Baby Unit, UPMC Hamot
- Synova Spotlight: Ashley Matson, Director Mother Baby Unit, UPMC Hamot
- “Me” to “We”: Our Journey to Accountability & Leadership: Sept 13
- Don’t miss our next webinar!!
- Are you looking to develop your new leaders?
- Another Synova Webinar
- Peer-to-Peer Mentoring to Develop Leadership Talent: August 2, 2018
- Synova Spotlight: Megan Gillespie | 2018 Perinatal Leadership Forum
- From Bench to Bedside and Back: June 27, 2018
- 2018 NLF Spirit Award Winner: Stephanie Abbu, Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, TN
- 2018 NLF Rising Star Award Winner: Anna Werner of Kootenai Health, Idaho
- Synova Spotlight: Dave Gordon | 2018 Perinatal Leadership Forum
- March of Dimes and Synova Associates Announce NICU Leadership Award Winner
- 2018 NICU Leadership Forum Speaker Line-Up
- 10 Tips on Staffing a Nursing Unit
- The Patient Experience is Everything!
- Synova Spotlight: Dr. Renee Thompson | 2017 Perinatal Leadership Forum
- Synova Spotlight: Christine Duvivier | 2017 Perinatal Leadership Forum
- Synova Associates Supports March for Babies
SHARE AND LEARN
NETWORK WITH LEADERS
JUST LIKE YOU.
COME TO A CONFERENCE
JUST FOR YOU.
UNIQUE AND INTIMATE
INNOVATIVE AND FUN.
Synova Associates is pleased to announce the 23rd Annual NICU Leadership Forum to be held at The Wigwam, Litchfield Park, Arizona on April 28 – May 2, 2019
The 2019 Perinatal Leadership Forum will be held November 4-6, 2019 at the Wigwam Resort just outside Phoenix, Arizona.
Read more about Synova Webinars
about the NLF!
Enter your contact details and tell us what info interests you the most.