24th annual nicu leadership forum
new dates: september 15-18 | naples grand hotel | naples, fl
NICU Leadership Forum
Since conference registration and hotel rooms are limited, early registration is recommended. Registrations without payment will not be considered complete.
- Out of consideration to registrants, children of any age and spouses or adult guests may not attend the sessions. Spouses or adult guests may attend designated social events for an additional fee. Details and costs will be available after August 15. Please email Melissa Gehl for specific questions.
- Tuition includes continuing education hours, the social events, and most meals.
|Registration Fees||Early Before February 1st||Open Registration Deadline: August 15||Late: After August 15 (if available)|
|New Leader Bootcamp (full day with lunch)||$299||$299||$299|
|NICU Scheduling, Staffing and FTE Budget Management (Half day AM)||$175||$175||$175|
|The Art of Tough Conversations (half day PM)||$175||$175||$175|
|Both half days, includes lunch||$299||$299||$299|
Registration will not be complete until we have received the following three things:
- Registration form, submitted electronically
- Full payment by credit card or hospital check. Registration fees must be paid by registration deadlines to receive discounted rates.
- Completed on-line Attendee Directory information, including an uploaded professional picture.
Call for Abstracts
Are you interested in submitting an abstract for a 60 or 20 minute speaking spot, or a poster?