NICU Leadership Forum
Since conference registration and hotel rooms are limited, early registration is recommended. Registrations sent without payment will not be considered complete. Confirmation will be sent by email when all information is received and, at that time, the participant is officially registered. Register here.
- Out of consideration to registrants, children of any age and spouses or adult guests may not attend the sessions. Spouses or adult guests may attend designated social events for an additional fee. Details and costs will be available on April 1st. Please email Barbara Greer for specific questions.
- Tuition includes continuing education hours, the three social events, and most meals.
|NICU Conference Registration|
|Before Feb 16th||Feb 16th - Mar 31st||After Mar 31st|
|Pre-Conferences||Before Feb 16th||Feb 16th - Mar 31st||After Mar 31st|
|New Leader Bootcamp Registration (Full day with lunch)||$329||$329||$399|
|Cultivating a Healthy Workforce (Half day morning)||$175||$175||$275|
|Discover Your Strengths (Half day afternoon)||$175||$175||$275|
|Both Half Days Bundle (includes lunch)||$329||$329||$399|
Registration will not be complete until we have received the following three things:
- Registration form, submitted electronically
- Full payment by credit card or hospital check. Registration fees must be paid by registration deadlines to receive discounted rates.
- Completed on-line Attendee Directory information, including an uploaded professional picture
Call for Abstracts
Are you interested in submitting an abstract for a 60 or 20 minute speaking spot, or a poster?