NICU Leadership Forum
April 19 – 23, 2020
Naples Grande Hotel
NICU Leadership Forum
– Scholarship Opportunities
When you think of the return on investment, you can’t afford to miss this meeting!
We understand that hospital budgets are becoming increasingly limited. We don’t want this to inhibit you from joining your colleagues at the NICU Leadership Forum. After all, YOU are the future of nursing leadership and we want you to have every opportunity to continue to build your network, professional credibility, and leadership portfolio.
What kind of tuition assistance is available?
We have worked with our generous Professional Education Partners and Sponsors to provide many scholarships. Because we are committed to you, we are proud to join forces with Atom Medical, Foundation for Premature Infants, Mead Johnson, NANN and March of Dimes to offer scholarships to support your attendance..
- Atom Medical provides six scholarships
- Foundation for Premature Infants provides 14 scholarships
- NANN provides five scholarships
- Mead Johnson provides two scholarships
- March of Dimes provides one scholarship to the 2019 recipient of the March of Dimes Excellence in NICU Leadership Award
- You must currently hold a leadership position in a relevant clinical area. Educators and Clinical Nurse Specialists are valued members of the team and are encouraged to apply.
- Must exhibit financial need for the need-based scholarships.
- January 31 for the NICU Leadership Forum – awards announced early February.
About Our Professional Education Partners
The March of Dimes is the leading nonprofit organization for pregnancy and baby health and a Synova Associates Professional Education Partner. For more than 75 years, moms and babies have benefited from March of Dimes research, education, vaccines, and breakthroughs.
The National Association of Neonatal Nurses (NANN) is the professional voice that shapes neonatal nursing through expertise in practice education, research and professional development.
Call for Abstracts
Are you interested in submitting an abstract for a 60 or 20 minute speaking spot, or a poster?