NICU Leadership Forum
April 19 – 23, 2020
Naples Grande Hotel
NICU Leadership Forum
– Scholarship Opportunities
When you think of the return on investment, you can’t afford to miss this meeting!
We understand that hospital budgets are becoming increasingly limited. We don’t want this to inhibit you from joining your colleagues at the NICU Leadership Forum. After all, YOU are the future of nursing leadership and we want you to have every opportunity to continue to build your network, professional credibility, and leadership portfolio.
What kind of tuition assistance is available?
We have worked with our generous Professional Education Partners to provide many scholarships. Because we are committed to you, we are proud to join forces with Abbott Nutrition Health Institute, NANN and March of Dimes to offer scholarships to support your attendance.
- Abbott Health Nutrition Institute provides three scholarships
- NANN provides five scholarships
- March of Dimes provides one scholarship to the 2019 recipient of the March of Dimes Excellence in NICU Leadership Award
- You must currently hold a leadership position in a relevant clinical area. Educators and Clinical Nurse Specialists are valued members of the team and are encouraged to apply.
- Must exhibit financial need for the need-based scholarships.
- January 22 for the NICU Leadership Forum – awards announced early February.
About Our Professional Education Partners
Abbott Nutrition/Abbott Nutrition Health Institute’s vision is to be the worldwide leader in providing innovative and superior nutrition and education that advances the quality of life for infants and children of all ages. A proud supporter of the NICU Leadership Forum since the beginning, we strongly support leadership growth and staff education.
The March of Dimes is the leading nonprofit organization for pregnancy and baby health and a Synova Associates Professional Education Partner. For more than 75 years, moms and babies have benefited from March of Dimes research, education, vaccines, and breakthroughs.
The National Association of Neonatal Nurses (NANN) is the professional voice that shapes neonatal nursing through expertise in practice education, research and professional development.
Call for Abstracts
Are you interested in submitting an abstract for a 60 or 20 minute speaking spot, or a poster?