NICU Leadership Forum
April 19 – 23, 2020
Naples Grande Hotel
NICU Leadership Forum
– Scholarship Opportunities
When you think of the return on investment, you can’t afford to miss this meeting!
We understand that hospital budgets are becoming increasingly limited. We don’t want this to inhibit you from joining your colleagues at the NICU Leadership Forum. After all, YOU are the future of nursing leadership and we want you to have every opportunity to continue to build your network, professional credibility, and leadership portfolio.
What kind of tuition assistance is available?
We have worked with our generous Professional Education Partners and Sponsors to provide many scholarships. Because we are committed to you, we are proud to join forces with NANN, Abbott Nutrition Health Institute and Pampers to offer need-based scholarships to support your attendance.
- NANN provides 5 scholarships to NANN members who attend the NICU Leadership Forum | Click here to apply.
- Abbott Health Nutrition Institute provides three scholarships | Click here to apply.
- Pampers provides one scholarship | Click here to apply.
- We also offer three additional merit-based scholarships, awarded at the NLF for the following year’s conference, that include the following:
- March of Dimes Excellence in NICU Leadership Award (a FULL scholarship that includes tuition, hotel and airfare)
- Synova Rising Star Award
- Synova Spirit Award
- You must currently hold a leadership position in a relevant clinical area. Educators and Clinical Nurse Specialists are valued members of the team and are encouraged to apply.
- Must exhibit financial need for the need-based scholarships.
- February 5th for the NICU Leadership Forum – awards announced on February 19th.
About Our Professional Education Partners
Abbott Nutrition/Abbott Nutrition Health Institute’s vision is to be the worldwide leader in providing innovative and superior nutrition and education that advances the quality of life for infants and children of all ages. A proud supporter of the NICU Leadership Forum since the beginning, we strongly support leadership growth and staff education.
The March of Dimes is the leading nonprofit organization for pregnancy and baby health and a Synova Associates Professional Education Partner. For more than 75 years, moms and babies have benefited from March of Dimes research, education, vaccines, and breakthroughs.
The National Association of Neonatal Nurses (NANN) is the professional voice that shapes neonatal nursing through expertise in practice education, research and professional development.