NICU Leadership Forum
April 19 – 23, 2020
Naples Grande Hotel
NICU Leadership Forum
– Information for Sponsors
Sponsor to do list:
- Complete Sponsor Representative Registration
- Bronze sponsors = up to 3 people
- Silver sponsors = up to 4 people
- Sapphire sponsors = up to 5 people
- Platinum, Gold and Gold Education sponsors = up to 6 people
- Diamond sponsors = up to 7 people
- One additional badge for each level = $375.00
- Complete Attendee Directory by March 1, 2019
- Book hotel room at Wigwam Resort as soon as possible or before April 5, 2019. Book online or call the hotel directly at 623-935-3811 and mention that you are with Synova Associates 23rd Annual NICU Leadership Forum for the group rate. The room rate is $215 (plus tax and resort fee). The hotel rooms are available until April 5 or until the room block is filled, which ever comes first.
Exhibit Hall Hours
- Monday, April 29
- 4:15pm to 6:30pm (drinks)
- Tuesday, April 30
- 7:00am to 8:15am (breakfast)
- 11:30am to 12:45pm (major drawings at the end)
To ensure maximum participation from our attendees, we will be having a “Passport Game” which requires participants to visit every vendor in order to be eligible for raffle prizes.
Setup and Take Down
- Setup begins Monday, April 29 at 10am.
- Each booth will include:
- One skirted 6 foot table (if you need different or additional furniture, you will need to contact the hotel and it will be at your own expense)
- Two chairs
- An 8X10 carpeted space
- Electricity to power a laptop if you requested it (if you need an additional electrical outlet, you will need to contact the hotel and it will be at your own expense)
- Place card with company name
- General overhead lighting
- Take down: Tuesday, April 30 at 1:00pm (immediately following the last exhibit time). Boxes will be delivered as quickly as possible.
- You need to arrange to ship your items via UPS, Fed Ex, or your own pre-arranged carrier. If you do not make those arrangements, your boxes will sit at the hotel. We do not take any responsibility for any items that are left on the last day.
Booth assignments will be made as we get closer to the conference. We try not to place competing companies in close proximity to each other, but we don’t always know who your competition is. If there is a company you prefer NOT to be next to, or one you WANT to be next to please let Kimberly Fresch know ASAP. Booths cannot be changed once assignments have been made.
Please number all boxes in a series and address each box as follows:
The Wigwam Resort & Golf Club
300 E. Wigwam Boulevard
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
Attention: [Group Name] [Group Contact/Conference Service Manager] Please hold for arrival on: [Mo/Day/Year]
Oversized shipments must be approved by the Catering/Conference Services Manager, Jay Ozanne, in advance. The Resort does not accept responsibility for loading, unloading or placement of these shipments. Special arrangements must be made between the exhibiting party and the contracted delivery company. No shipments or deliveries are to be delivered to the Front Desk. The Resort’s delivery entrance is located on Neolin Avenue past the main entrance. The Resort will not accept shipments earlier than 7 days prior to the start of the conference. For further details please contact:
**Note: Please make copies of the carrier’s tracking/airbill numbers and keep in your possession until you receive your boxes. This will enable the Resort to immediately track any shipments and insure that your Carrier has delivered them.
All raffles must be done through Synova, not at your booth. If you have an item that you would like to raffle, please let Kimberly know. Items valued over $100 will be given away at the end of the second exhibit time in the exhibit hall. (Winners MUST be present to win.) Items valued at less than $100 will be given away during the Synova Party.
Our social events are an excellent opportunity to get to know your customers better. We strongly encourage all sponsors to attend our two social events:
- Dessert Reception – Monday, April 29 beginning at 7:30pm at the Orabi Suite
- Synova Party Dinner/Dance – Tuesday, April 30 at 6:30pm in the Wigwam Ballroom
Sponsor “EXTRA” Opportunities
There are several opportunities to have your company highlighted at the meeting and to share your brand with the attendees in a special way. You can choose a Seat Drop, Email Blast, APP Push or Banner Ad and several other options. If you are interested, contact Kimberly Fresch at 817-296-4603.