24th annual nicu leadership forum
new dates: september 15-18 | naples grand hotel | naples, fl
NICU Leadership Forum
September 15 – 18, 2020
Naples Grande Hotel
NICU Leadership Forum
– Information for Sponsors
Interested in becoming a NICU Leadership Forum sponsor?
Contact Kimberly Fresch for more information.
Sponsor to do list:
- Complete Sponsor Representative Registration by August 24, 2020
- Bronze sponsors = up to 3 people
- Silver sponsors = up to 4 people
- Sapphire sponsors = up to 5 people
- Platinum, Gold and Gold Education sponsors = up to 6 people
- Diamond sponsors = up to 7 people
- One additional badge for each level = $375.00
- Complete Attendee Directory by July 15, 2020
- Book hotel room at the Naples Grande Beach Resort.
A limited block of rooms is being held at a special group rate of $229 per night (plus tax). The resort fee is discounted to $10/day. Reservations must be made prior to March 27, 2020 rooms will be available as space allows.
Reservations can be made at https://book.passkey.com/go/NICUALF or 844-210-5931.
Exhibit Hall Hours – refer to the Conference Agenda for final exhibit hall times
- Thursday, September 17, 2020 – afternoon
- Friday, September 18, 2020 – morning and midday
Setup and Take Down
- Setup begins Thursday Morning, September 17, 2020.
- Take down: Friday, September 18, 2020 at 1:00pm (immediately following the last exhibit time). Boxes will be delivered as quickly as possible.
- Please review the shipping guidelines below. Synova does not take any responsibility for any items that are left on the last day.
Booth Information and Placement
- Each booth will include:
- One skirted 6 foot table (if you need different or additional furniture, you will need to contact the hotel and it will be at your own expense)
- Two chairs
- An 8X10 carpeted space
- Electricity to power a laptop if you requested it (if you need an additional electrical outlet, you will need to contact the hotel and it will be at your own expense ( 2019 Exhibit form – PSAV services )
- General overhead lighting
Booth assignments will be made as we get closer to the conference. If there is a company you prefer NOT to be next to, or one you WANT to be next to please let Kimberly Fresch know ASAP. Booths cannot be changed once assignments have been made.
To ensure maximum participation from attendees, a “Passport Game” requires participants to visit every sponsor in order to be eligible for raffle prizes. Contact Kim Fresch with the raffle item you would like to contribute. Items valued over $100 will be given away at the end of the Tuesday mid-day exhibit time in the exhibit hall and all other items will be given away during the Synova Party. All raffles must be done through Synova, not at your booth.
Our social events are an excellent opportunity to get to know your customers better. We strongly encourage all sponsors to attend the Dinner and Entertainment on Thursday, September 15 at 6:30pm.
Sponsor “EXTRA” Opportunities
There are several opportunities to have your company highlighted at the meeting and to share your brand with the attendees in a special way. You can choose a Room Drop, Seat Drop, Email Blast, APP Push or Banner Ad and several other options. If you are interested, contact Kimberly Fresch.
Call for Abstracts
Are you interested in submitting an abstract for a 60 or 20 minute speaking spot, or a poster?