Perinatal Leadership Forum
– Information for Sponsors
Interested in becoming a Perinatal Leadership Forum sponsor?
Contact Kim Fresch at email@example.com for more information.
Registered sponsor to do list:
- Complete Sponsor Representative Registration
- Bronze sponsors = up to 3 people
- Silver sponsors = up to 4 people
- Sapphire sponsors = up to 5 people
- Platinum, Gold and Gold Education sponsors = up to 6 people
- Diamond sponsors = up to 7 people
- One additional badge for each level = $375.00
- Complete Attendee Directory by September 1, 2019
- Book hotel room at Wigwam Resort
A limited block of rooms is being held at a special group rate of $189 per night (plus tax). The resort fee is waived but there will be a $2/day housekeeping gratuity and a one time $6 bellman fee. Reservations must be made prior to September 30, 2019; rooms will be available as space allows.
You may also call the hotel directly at 623-935-3811 and mention Synova Associates 6th Annual Perinatal Leadership forum for the group rate. All hotel reservations are guaranteed for late arrival.
Exhibit Hall Hours – refer to the Conference Agenda for final exhibit hall times
- Monday, November 4 – afternoon
- Tuesday, November 5 – morning and midday
Setup and Take Down
- Setup begins Monday, November 4 at 10am.
- Take down: Tuesday, April 30 at 1:00pm (immediately following the last exhibit time). Boxes will be delivered as quickly as possible.
- You need to arrange to ship your items via UPS, Fed Ex, or your own pre-arranged carrier. If you do not make those arrangements, your boxes will sit at the hotel. We do not take any responsibility for any items that are left on the last day.
Booth Information and Placement
Each booth will include:
One skirted 6 foot table (if you need different or additional furniture, you will need to contact the hotel and it will be at your own expense)
An 8X10 carpeted space
Electricity to power a laptop if you requested it (if you need an additional electrical outlet, you will need to contact the hotel and it will be at your own expense)
Place card with company name
General overhead lighting
Please number all boxes in a series and address each box as follows:
The Wigwam Resort & Golf Club
300 E. Wigwam Boulevard
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
Attention: [Group Name] [Group Contact/Conference Service Manager]
Please hold for arrival on: [Mo/Day/Year]
Oversized shipments must be approved by the Catering/Conference Services Manager, Jay Ozanne, in advance. The Resort does not accept responsibility for loading, unloading or placement of these shipments. Special arrangements must be made between the exhibiting party and the contracted delivery company. No shipments or deliveries are to be delivered to the Front Desk. The Resort’s delivery entrance is located on Neolin Avenue past the main entrance. The Resort will not accept shipments earlier than 7 days prior to the start of the conference. For further details please contact:
Sr. Convention Services Manager
**Note: Please make copies of the carrier’s tracking/airbill numbers and keep in your possession until you receive your boxes. This will enable the Resort to immediately track any shipments and insure that your Carrier has delivered them.
To ensure maximum participation from our attendees, we have a “Passport Game” which requires participants to visit every sponsor in order to be eligible for raffle prizes.
If you have an item that you would like to raffle, please let Kimberly know. All raffles must be done through Synova, not at your booth. Items valued over $100 will be given away at the end of the Tuesday mid-day exhibit time in the exhibit hall. (Winners MUST be present to win.) Items valued at less than $100 will be given away during the Synova Party.