6th Annual Perinatal
November 3- 6, 2019
Litchfield Park, Arizona
Perinatal Leadership Forum
– Scholarship Opportunities
When you think of the return on investment, you can’t afford to miss this meeting!
We understand that hospital budgets are limited. We don’t want this to inhibit you from joining your colleagues at the Perinatal Leadership Forum. After all, YOU are the future of nursing leadership and we want you to have every opportunity to continue to build your network, professional credibility, and leadership portfolio.
What kind of tuition assistance is available?
We have worked with our generous Professional Education Partners to provide many scholarships. Because we are committed to you, we are proud to join forces with Abbott Nutrition Health Institute and AWHONN to offer need-based scholarships to support your attendance.
- Abbott Health Nutrition Institute provides four scholarships
- AWHONN provides two scholarships
- You must currently hold a leadership position in a relevant clinical area. Educators and Clinical Nurse Specialists are valued members of the team and are encouraged to apply.
- Must exhibit financial need.
- July 22 for the Perinatal Leadership Forum – awards announced on August 1.
About Our Professional Education Partners
Abbott Nutrition/Abbott Nutrition Health Institute’s vision is to be the worldwide leader in providing innovative and superior nutrition and education that advances the quality of life for infants and children of all ages. A proud supporter of the NICU Leadership Forum since the beginning, we strongly support leadership growth and staff education.
The Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses is the foremost nursing authority that advances the care of women and newborns through advocacy, research, high-quality evidence-based standards of care, distinguished journals, products and nursing initiatives.
- General Meeting Information
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Hotel and Travel
- Additional Conference Information
- Call for Abstracts
- Conference Agenda