If you have not already completed the submission for your company profile page, please click here to complete the form. In order for your information to be published in the Attendee Directory, you must submit the information by January 1, 2023.
If you have not completed the name badge registrations for your company representatives attending, please click here to register all the people from your company who will be attending the meeting. Deadline is February 15, 2023.
- Diamond sponsors may have up to seven people
- Platinum and Gold sponsors may have up to six people
- Sapphire may have up to five people
- Silver sponsors may have up to four people
- Bronze sponsors may have up to three people
Please book your hotel as soon as possible. The NICU Leadership Forum will be held at:
The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
3800 East Sunrise Drive
Tucson, AZ 85718
A limited block of rooms is being held at a special group rate of $209 per night (plus tax). The normal resort fee of $29 will be waived for this event.
Click here to make your online reservation now. You may also call the hotel directly at 520-742-6000 and specify Synova Associates NICU Leadership Forum for the group rate.
Reservations must be made prior to March 2, 2023. Rooms will be available as space allows. Please cancel any reservations you are not planning to use prior to February 1, 2023.
We are partnering with Alliance Exposition for drayage services. You will receive an email soon directly from Alliance with all of the shipping details and exhibitor services they provide.
(Times are approximate and may vary by 15 minutes)
- Monday, March 20th with drinks and appetizers from 3:45-6:15pm
- Tuesday, March 21st with refreshments from 11:00am-12:30pm (Raffle drawings for the Passport Game winners will take place from 12:30-12:50 pm)
To ensure maximum participation from our attendees, we will be having a “Passport Game” which requires each participant to visit ALL booths in order to be eligible for raffle prizes.
SETUP AND TAKE DOWN
The Exhibit hall will open at Monday, March 20th at 10:00am for set up.
Each booth will include:
- One skirted 6 foot table and two chairs (Please email email@example.com if you do not need a table and/or chairs in your booth)
- 10 X 8 carpeted space
- Electricity to power a laptop if you requested it when registering (if you need additional electrical needs, you can order this at your own expense)
- Place card with company name
- General overhead lighting
Exhibits must be broken down immediately following the last exhibit time (Tuesday, March 21st @ 12:50pm). Stored boxes and crates will be delivered as quickly as possible, unless they are stored under your table.
Booth assignments will be made as we get closer to the conference. We try not to place competing companies in close proximity to each other, but we don’t always know who your competition is. If there is a company you prefer NOT to be next to, or a partnering company you WANT to be near, please let Kimberly Fresch know ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strongly encourage all sponsors to attend our social event. This is an excellent opportunity to get to know your customers better in a more “relaxed” setting.
- Theme is TBD – Tuesday, March 21st 5:30-9:30pm (Please note that this is the evening after the exhibit breakdown, so make your travel plans accordingly. Most sponsors leave Wednesday, March 22nd)
All raffles must be done through Synova and donated for the Passport Game. Items valued over $100 will be given away during the end of the second exhibit time in the exhibit hall. (Winners MUST be present to win.) Items valued at less than $100 will be given away during the Synova party.
Lead retrieval is included through the conference app at no additional cost.
Any questions? Contact Kimberly Fresch at email@example.com.